Andrea Parnham has experience in personal injury (PI) claims representing claimants or defendants and is steadily building her practice in this area.
Andrea regularly acts for both Claimants and Defendants in small claims and fast-track trials arising out of road traffic accidents, often including credit hire, She has also appeared in Occupier’s Liability and Highway tripping claims.
Andrea also accepts instructions in other matters, regularly appearing in the County Court in the following areas:
- Costs Case Management Hearings
- Case Management Hearings
- Interlocutory injunctions
- Applications to set aside default Judgment/Summary Judgment
- Applications to strike out proceedings
- Summary Judgment applications
- Disposal hearings and MOJ Stage 3 hearings
- Infant approvals
Andrea also accepts instructions to draft pleadings, as well as advice on liability and quantum. Andrea is happy to turn papers round to meet tight deadlines.
Andrea will consider taking cases on a CFA basis.