Chris has wide-ranging experience of commercial and contractual disputes. He has particular experience of claims involving debt recovery, as well as claims relating to the provision and installation of telecommunications services.
Chris accepts instructions on behalf of Claimants and Defendants for the following: Trials from the Small Claims Track through to Multi Track, Disposal Hearings, Case Management Conferences, Costs Case Management Conferences, Interlocutory Applications, Pre-Trial Reviews.
Christopher also accepts instructions to draft pleadings and advices on quantum and/or liability.
He is happy to work to short deadlines where papers need to be turned around quickly.
- UI v M & A  Acting for Claimant in a debt claim relating to interior design services provided in excess of £430k.
- RIS v Virgin  Acting for Defendant in respect of a claim for breach of contract in respect of service and installation agreements.
- R v Y  Acting for Claimant / Part 20 Defendant in a claim in excess of £100k for unpaid service charges arising from a lease agreement. The case involved a counterclaim for damages for breach of covenant of quiet enjoyment.
- J v S  Acted for Claimant (a firm of solicitors) in a successful debt claim in relation to outstanding legal fees.
- K v BT Plc  Acting for Defendant in a Multi-Track breach of contract claim in relation to telecommunications services. Claim valued in excess of £67k.
- ANF v H & W  Acting for Defendants in High Court Proceedings for enforcement of a European Enforcement Order in relation to €540,000 of mortgage debt accrued on property in France.