Robin Frieze has over 30 years’ successful practice in criminal law in West Yorkshire. He has conducted over 700 Crown Court trials, including numerous cases of murder and serious sexual offences.
Robin is particularly noted for his effective jury advocacy and sensitive handling of clients, and is regularly instructed by a wide range of solicitors.
- R v Ziarab and others (Multiple D historic sex ‘grooming’), Bradford CC
- R v Majid and others (“), Leeds CC
- R v Akhtar and others (“), Bradford CC
- R v Dogar and others (“), Leeds CC
- R v Grigg-Booth (Nurse accused of 26 murders), Bradford CC
- R v H and others (‘honour’ killing), Bradford CC
- R v Fitzgerald and others (series of gang related murder trials), Leeds CC
- R v Francom and others (the ‘Mabgate’ torture and murder), Leeds CC
- R v B (13 year old boy accused of murder), Leeds CC
- R v Ann Bowers – wife acquitted of murdering husband
- R v Peter Horne – acquitted of murdering brother
- R v Michael Norbury – prosecuted professional footballer for murder