Another successful Inquest Seminar delivered by Tom Gent & Caroline WoodPark Square Barristers
Thank you to all those who attended last night’s seminar on Inquests involving Health & Safety and Industrial disease.
The event was held in the historic Oak Room at Quebecs, Leeds.
Inquests in cases where the HSE is an “interested person”
- The requirement for a jury and its composition
- Controlling disclosure
- “Scope” and how to influence it
- Preparation for a narrative conclusion
Industrial disease inquest:
- What is an “industrial disease” and the obligation to report the death to the Coroner
- Obtaining a post – mortem and retention of tissue samples
- Recovering Costs
Our series of Inquest seminars are proving to be very popular please book early to avoid disappointment.