Second Edition of our Quarterly Newsletter – Out Now!Park Square Barristers
Our latest quarterly newsletter highlights recent news and cases of note, as well as details of our upcoming CPD seminars from our expert members. You can view the same by clicking here.
- Crime – Allan Armbrister and Matthew Harding securing acquittals in a £3.5 million cigarette importation conspiracy trial
- Regulatory & Public – Simon Clegg, Toby Coupe and Kate Wilson have been appointed to the Attorney General’s Regional panel
- Civil – Andrew Lewis QC and Toby Coupe successfully defend whiplash claims made by 19 Claimants arising out of a minor road traffic accident during a stag party.
- Family – Christopher Ferguson discusses the recent conclusion of the appeal in Re T (A Child)  EWCA Civ 650 regarding underestimation of judicial powers.
- Hellos & Goodbyes from our pupils and members
- Charity fundraising efforts from Vicky James (Tour de Yorkshire) and Charlotte Worsley and fees clerks – Carrie Hoyles and Shannon Woodley (Leeds Legal Walk)
To receive the newsletter direct to your email inbox, please subscribe by clicking here.