A warm welcome to Simon AndersonPark Square Barristers
Park Square Barristers is delighted to announce the arrival of Simon Anderson and welcomes him to their expanding team of excellent barristers. Called in 1997, Simon specialises in:
- civil fraud
- personal injury, industrial disease and negligence.
Simon is known for his strong trial advocacy, tactical understanding and tireless preparation when conducting a case. He is a member of the North Eastern Circuit, the Personal Injury Bar Association and the Employment Law Association.
Here’s what The Legal 500 has to say about Simon:
- “An excellent advocate”
- “An effective individual style”
- “A ferocious cross-examiner”
- “Recommended” for employment.
Lectures & training
Simon welcomes enquiries to present lectures & seminars on such topics as:
- CPR Part 36
- the art of cross-examination
- managing occupational-stress claims
- issue estoppel/abuse of process
- appeals to the EAT
- extending the jurisdiction of the employment tribunal
- the transfer of undertakings
- the recovery of costs.
Contact Simon Anderson
Simon looks forward to taking your instructions. See his full profile and contact his clerks: