Annual Criminal Seminar – 20 October 2018Park Square Barristers
The seminar will take place from 9am to 4pm and is worth a minimum of 6 CPD points.
The course will be FREE to attend.
The training will feature updates from a number of members of our Criminal Team.
Topics and speakers will include:
- – “The Parole Board – A Secret Society?” – Judge Scott Wolstenholme
- – Proceeds of Crime update – Chris Moran
- – Ancillary Orders – Kirsten Mercer
- – The Legal Year – Holly Clegg
- – Sexual Offences update – Kitty Colley
- – Safeguarding vulnerable defendants in the Criminal Justice system
- – Bad Character and Hearsay
Refreshments will be provided and seminar material will be distributed electronically in a handout pack.