We will be holding our Annual Criminal seminar on Saturday 20 October at BPP Law School in Leeds.
The seminar will take place from 9am to 4pm and is worth a minimum of 6 CPD points.
The course will be FREE to attend.
The training will feature updates from a number of members of our Criminal Team.
Topics will include:
- – “The Parole Board – A Secret Society?” – Judge Scott Wolstenholme
- – Proceeds of Crime update – Chris Moran
- – Ancillary Orders – Kirsten Mercer
- – The Legal Year – Holly Clegg
- – Safeguarding vulnerable defendants in the Criminal Justice system – Kitty Colley
- – Challenging expert evidence/ developments in CJS – Guest Speaker, Jo Millington
- – Bad character and hearsay
Refreshments will be provided and seminar material will be distributed electronically in a handout pack.